Feature Image – Personalized Flask From Groovy Guy Gifts. Knots ‘N Such, Raleigh Wedding Planner and Florist.
If you spend a lot of time around weddings, you begin to see that the wedding party adds some spice to the wedding day. A great set of groomsmen and bridesmaids will make the celebration a party for all involved. The bride and groom should really thank their wedding party with a small token of their appreciation. This gift in no way has to be boring! Today on Knots ‘N Such, Raleigh Wedding Planner and Florist, we are talking unique groomsmen gifts. Check out Groovy Guy Gifts because we are big fans of their personalized and memorable gifts to the guys standing by your man on the big day; they made the featured flask with my caricature and title on it! (Why, yes, I do consider myself a goddess! haha!)
Some Unique Ideas Gleaned from The Groovy Guy Gifts Website
- Personalized Flask, Beer Mug, Shot Glass, Decanters, or Other Fancy Barware Related Gift
- Coffee Mug for the House or To Go
- Money Clip or Wallet
- Travel Gear like a Shaving Kit, Duffel Bag, Backpack, or Other Bag
- Sporting Equipment like a Bat, Hockey Puck, Football, Etc.
- Knives or Axes (don’t bring these to the wedding! lol)
- Cool Set of Sunglasses (might even make a cool group photo!)
- Something for the Cigar Lovers Out There like a Box or Lighter
- Wooden or Pocket Watches
- Individual Bobbleheads
Three Things to Keep in Mind for the Gifts:
- You want the gift to speak to who you are and who your groom is. Engraving and personalization will go a long way to making the gift unique and special.
- You want it to be something that the recipient will want to keep. When they look back at the gift, you want them to remember your wedding day and your relationship to them.
- You want to, as much as possible, make it connect with the recipient. Do: give a personalized football to the person who you spend every Saturday with watching the game. Don’t: give an engraved shot glass to a non-drinker. Maybe that means everyone doesn’t get the same gift and that’s okay!
It is important to show your gratitude to the people that are standing by you on your big day. Taking time to shower them with a personalized gift will speak volumes to them. Groomsmen gifts don’t have to be boring. Thanks again to great businesses like Groovy Guy Gifts who help us all out with that unique touch.
Sometimes details like the gifts can be forgotten. Feeling like you’re forgetting some of the details? Contact Knots ‘N Such, Raleigh Wedding Planner and Florist, today, and we would love to help you with the details.