She understood our vision and made it come to life, better than we even imagined.
She is happy with clients being as involved as they want to be.
It is clear that she has an eye for decor.
…there is absolutely NO way our day would have turned out as amazing without Amy.
Her floral arrangements were perfect. We had so many compliments and their uniqueness matched perfectly with the wedding venue.
Amy was absolutely one of the best investments we made in our wedding.
Throughout the entire planning process, I never once felt overwhelmed.
Amy’s design matched my vision PERFECTLY.
Her flower arrangements look more natural and classy than anything I have ever seen before.
She asked the questions that I did not know to ask.
- To Invite or Not to Invite: Tips From A Raleigh Wedding Planner
- A Raleigh Wedding Planner Spotlight: Gilded Bridal
- DJ vs. Band: Tips From a Raleigh Wedding Planner
- The First Look: A Raleigh Wedding Planner’s Guide
- Choose Your Squad with These 7 Questions: Bridal Party Tips from a Raleigh Wedding Planner