Amy, the owner of Knots ‘N Such, has a warm heart and a keen eye for design and attention to detail
River Ridge Golf Club, Vendor
She did a great job coordinating and decorating for a wedding at our farm. The day was extremely hot but she worked diligently and made the venue look magical. Highly recommend.
The Gazebo at Sunset Ridge Buffalo Farm, Vendor
Amy is a joy to work with! Her eye for detail is spot on and she’s fantastic at coordinating a great flow of events for guests and vendors alike. I had so much fun working along side Amy, she’s a true gem and any bride would be lucky to get her to design her event!
Mabyn Ludke Photography, Vendor
She asked the questions that I did not know to ask.
Simply gorgeous weddings occur with these gals are involved
Perfection By Patricia, Vendor
Knots ‘N Such does a great job of taking the stress out of your wedding and allowing you to relax. Hiring a planner / designer and floral pro….genius!
POUR Bar Services, Vendor
Amy is always on top of the latest trends in the industry!
The Travel Mechanic, Vendor
Amy is such a treat to work with. She goes above and beyond to serve her clients with beautiful florals and styling. I can’t recommend her enough!
Ginny Corbett Photography, Vendor
Amy has such an amazing eye for creating beautiful weddings and events! She is so sweet and personable and really cares for each one of her clients.
On The Rocks Bartending, Vendor
We love to work with Amy from Knots ‘N Such! She is truly a delight to work with for both vendors & clients alike. She is organized, prompt, personable and has a very creative eye for design.
Caffe Luna, Vendor
- Unique Groomsmen Gifts, tips from Knots ‘N Such, Raleigh Wedding Planner and Florist
- Carrie & John’s Wedding Day, Real Wedding with Knots ‘N Such, Raleigh Wedding Planner & Florist
- Choosing A Wedding Invitation Suite, Tips from Knots ‘N Such, Raleigh Wedding Planner and Florist
- Planning a Destination Wedding, Tips by Knots ‘N Such, Raleigh Wedding Planner and Florist
- Durham Wedding Exchange, Local Venue Spotlight, a Post by Knots ‘N Such, Raleigh Wedding Planner and Florist