She asked the questions that I did not know to ask.
“Amy is AMAZING! She truly was a god send through the wedding planning process. My husband and I hired her as the day-of-coordinator/florist/decorator and she went above and beyond just day-of planning. She was there every step of the way to provide us with guidance and assistance. Additionally, she was flawless the day of the wedding. She took everything off our hands and coordinated it all beautifully. Amy is worth every penny and I’m eternally thankful to her!!”
Her floral arrangements were perfect. We had so many compliments and their uniqueness matched perfectly with the wedding venue.
She understood our vision and made it come to life, better than we even imagined.
“KNS helped to make my wedding day perfect!”
It is clear that she has an eye for decor.
“Amy at Knots N Such was so wonderful to work with….She took my vision and brought it to life better than I ever could’ve hoped. I highly recommend Knots N Such thanks to Amy!”
Throughout the entire planning process, I never once felt overwhelmed.
“Amy was so much fun to work with! Her floral designs for my wedding were perfect! I had several people remark how gorgeous the centerpieces were and how great the flowers looked and smelled!”
…there is absolutely NO way our day would have turned out as amazing without Amy.
- Building a Wedding Day Emergency Kit, Tips from Knots ‘N Such, Raleigh Wedding Planner and Florist
- Gifts from the Bride and Groom, tips from Knots ‘N Such, Raleigh Wedding Planner and Florist
- Writing Thank You Notes, Tips from Knots ‘N Such, Raleigh Wedding Planner & Florist
- Building a Wedding Day Timeline, Tips from Knots ‘N Such, Raleigh Wedding Planner and Florist
- Choosing a Wedding Venue – Tips From Knots ‘N Such, Raleigh Wedding Planner and Florist