“Amy was always smiling, friendly and just a great vendor who made the wedding planning process much much easier. If you have the chance to work with her, you should grab it! Very highly recommended!”
Throughout the entire planning process, I never once felt overwhelmed.
“Amy was so much fun to work with! Her floral designs for my wedding were perfect! I had several people remark how gorgeous the centerpieces were and how great the flowers looked and smelled!”
“Amy at Knots N’ Such was AMAZING. We hired her for florist services and month-of planning…I wasn’t planning to hire a wedding planner but I highly recommend it. It made the day so much easier and I was able to focus on enjoying every second of it! I just can’t say enough how thankful I am to have had Amy on our wedding team!”
It is clear that she has an eye for decor.
She asked the questions that I did not know to ask.
Her flower arrangements look more natural and classy than anything I have ever seen before.
“Amy has a passion for what she does and helped me with so many decisions! She has a lot of experience and any bumps that arose she handled quickly and efficiently…Amy was so great to work with and I felt very taken care of and if you are considering either a coordinator or florist I HIGHLY recommend Amy!”
“KNS helped to make my wedding day perfect!”
…there is absolutely NO way our day would have turned out as amazing without Amy.
- Building a Wedding Day Emergency Kit, Tips from Knots ‘N Such, Raleigh Wedding Planner and Florist
- Gifts from the Bride and Groom, tips from Knots ‘N Such, Raleigh Wedding Planner and Florist
- Writing Thank You Notes, Tips from Knots ‘N Such, Raleigh Wedding Planner & Florist
- Building a Wedding Day Timeline, Tips from Knots ‘N Such, Raleigh Wedding Planner and Florist
- Choosing a Wedding Venue – Tips From Knots ‘N Such, Raleigh Wedding Planner and Florist