“Amy was incredible….My flowers were stunning, so unique, exactly what I wanted and more. The tables were stunning. She did such an amazing job.”
“Amy at Knots N’ Such was AMAZING. We hired her for florist services and month-of planning…I wasn’t planning to hire a wedding planner but I highly recommend it. It made the day so much easier and I was able to focus on enjoying every second of it! I just can’t say enough how thankful I am to have had Amy on our wedding team!”
“Amy has a passion for what she does and helped me with so many decisions! She has a lot of experience and any bumps that arose she handled quickly and efficiently…Amy was so great to work with and I felt very taken care of and if you are considering either a coordinator or florist I HIGHLY recommend Amy!”
“Amy was so much fun to work with! Her floral designs for my wedding were perfect! I had several people remark how gorgeous the centerpieces were and how great the flowers looked and smelled!”
She understood our vision and made it come to life, better than we even imagined.
She asked the questions that I did not know to ask.
Throughout the entire planning process, I never once felt overwhelmed.
Amy’s design matched my vision PERFECTLY.
Amy was absolutely one of the best investments we made in our wedding.
She is happy with clients being as involved as they want to be.
- Building a Wedding Day Emergency Kit, Tips from Knots ‘N Such, Raleigh Wedding Planner and Florist
- Gifts from the Bride and Groom, tips from Knots ‘N Such, Raleigh Wedding Planner and Florist
- Writing Thank You Notes, Tips from Knots ‘N Such, Raleigh Wedding Planner & Florist
- Building a Wedding Day Timeline, Tips from Knots ‘N Such, Raleigh Wedding Planner and Florist
- Choosing a Wedding Venue – Tips From Knots ‘N Such, Raleigh Wedding Planner and Florist