It is clear that she has an eye for decor.
She is happy with clients being as involved as they want to be.
Amy’s design matched my vision PERFECTLY.
Throughout the entire planning process, I never once felt overwhelmed.
Her flower arrangements look more natural and classy than anything I have ever seen before.
Amy was absolutely one of the best investments we made in our wedding.
She asked the questions that I did not know to ask.
…there is absolutely NO way our day would have turned out as amazing without Amy.
She understood our vision and made it come to life, better than we even imagined.
Her floral arrangements were perfect. We had so many compliments and their uniqueness matched perfectly with the wedding venue.
- Choosing a Wedding Venue – Tips From Knots ‘N Such, Raleigh Wedding Planner and Florist
- Being a Bride with a Budget, Tips from Knots ‘N Such, a Raleigh Wedding Planner and Florist
- Beyond the Centerpiece: Floral Trends and Tips from a Raleigh Wedding Planner
- Bar Tips From A Raleigh Wedding Planner
- Wedding Celebrations: A Raleigh Wedding Planner’s Guide